The NEET UG Result 2021 has been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The students who took part in the medical entrance exam that was held on September 12th have received a lot of positive feedback.
In order to view their results, candidates must first go onto the National Testing Agency (NTA) NEET official website, which is located at http://neet-nta.nic.in/, and then enter their registration number and date of birth.
Due to the fact that the NEET UG 2021 result has been made available on the official website, candidates can access their NEET results by entering into the website with their registration number and date of birth.
The National Testing Agency has been granted authorization to announce the results of the National Eligibility Entrance Test, after a judgement by the Supreme Court last week.
On October 15, the National Testing Agency (NTA) issued the NEET answer key. Objections to the NEET answer key were accepted until October 17, 2021, which was the deadline for submission. On September 12, the National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the NEET 2021, which was conducted in pen and paper mode in 13 languages.
The NEET 2021 was designed to provide a uniform entrance examination for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BHMS, and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized medical, dental, AYUSH, and other colleges/Deemed Universities/Institutes (AIIMS & JIPMER)
Approximately 9,548 centre superintendents/deputy superintendents, 5,615 observers, 2,69,378 invigilators, and 220 city coordinators participated in the exam that was held in 3,682 centres in 202 cities, according to a statement from the Agency.
As reported by TOI, the number of registrations for NEET 2021 has increased significantly in recent years, rising from 11.4 lakh in 2017 to 16.1 lakh in 2021, according to data obtained by TOI from the NEET registration database.
How to download the NTA NEET 2021 result?
1) Go to the official NEET website – neet.nta.nic.in — and fill out the application form.
2)In the second section of the website, two links are provided. Click on either of the links, “View Result (Server I)” or “View Result (Serer II), and a new page will display on your computer screen.
3) On the candidate login window page, enter your Application Number, your Date of Birth, and the security pin that was supplied to you.
4) The NEET scorecard will be presented on the computer screen as the final result.
- How to do Google Reverse Image Search-Trick to Find Similar Images Online. - April 24, 2022
- Top 5 Good VPN for Android to Monitor Your Phone and Keep It safe - April 18, 2022
- [Fix] Error 0x800106ba Application failed to initialize - February 14, 2022