We welcome all authors, from all backgrounds and experience levels. Whether you need somewhere to post your work or want to get feedback, or you are an experienced writer looking to add your personalities to our resources, expand your portfolio or give advice, we have one for you Location.
Do you have a great idea for a fascinating post that fits on our blog? We would love to hear about you and work together, by providing other content marketers, SEO professionals, web designers and potential clients, an ultimate support, great content on topics that interest them!
What Content Are We Looking For?
- Content Marketing
- Web Design & Development
- Guides & Tips
- Web Technologies
- . Apps
- • technologies
- • How to articles
What are the qualities of a good article?
Articles in the form of case studies, how-to guides, instructional pieces, or presentations to focus on opinions pieces addressing the latest news, trends or issues in the opinion.
Guest Posting Guidelines
If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
• The post must be useful to the readers of this blog.
• The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
• The article should be 600-800 words.
• The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
• The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
• Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Please feel free to distribute your post through links in social media, respond to any comments and enjoy the attention. Do not then repost your submitted content to your blog or anywhere else. It needs to remain original content posted only here. You can, though, of course, discuss it, describe it and link to it. A snippet of the post can reside on your blog that links to the post on our blog and directs people back to the original content.
The Process for Submission:
- Send us your content with images. Submissions can be as HTML via .txt or use Word to submit standard text.
- You should then receive an email with an acceptance and further instructions (if any) or a polite decline with comments.
- If we request any clarification or edits, please respond ASAP.
- We reserve the right to edit the content for grammar, relevance, voice, clarity