We will discuss Google Reverse Image Search tool in full depth, describing what it does, why it’s valuable, and how to use it.
Google is one of the best search engines and it will be the best.in our day to day busy life when we wanted to get some information’s we generally go to google.com and put the keyword and search for information.
as we search for the information’s we will get all the information as per the latest results. but what if we would like to search with images or photos.
Do we know that Google has an option where we can search with an image?
Do we know that we can get to know some relevant information’s about that particular image?
Yes, its all because of google its because of the beauty of google that will help us in doing an image search.
So how we do that and does that require any technical skills?
Answers to all the questions are no we don’t need to have technical knowledge what we need is just to perform a few steps and we will get the result out of it. So today we will be guiding you on how to do a google search with an image or photos?
Please follow the steps as described below:
To do Google Reverse Image Search Follow These Steps:
- Next in this Step, all we need to do is we need to click on the camera icon.
- Now as we click on camera icon a pop-up box will open up as shown in the image below.
- Click on upload an image.
- Now click on choose file and select that particular image on which you want to do google search with an image.
- Now as you have uploaded an image on which you would be doing Google Reverse Image Search we will get a result as seen below. Here we can see that we will get the information about the image size as well as we can see the website information for that image.
- As we have done the google search with the image now if we scroll down we can see the same image with different image sizes and where that particular image has been used.so now we have exact information about that image.
So this is how we can search any image with the help of google. the best thing about google image search is here we can upload our own images and can find out on which sites images or photos are being used or who are misusing our images.
Why is Google reverse image search not available on mobile?
It is not accessible through Google’s mobile view. However, you have more options for performing a reverse image search.
1.Select desktop view in Chrome to access Google Images.
2.Google images can be downloaded via the Google Play/App Store.
Is there a better reverse image search other than Google?
Yes, Yandex image search is preferable to Google image search; in fact, it is a veritable resource for reverse image search. It enables you to download additional sizes of the same image. It is the most powerful search engine for matching faces and identifying locations.