As crores of Indians stay indoors to observe the nationwide 21-day lockdown if they have the symptoms of the novel coronavirus spreading havoc across the world. the big issue on everybody’s minds that is there a tool for coronavirus symptoms checker?
Amid the development in Covid-19 instances in India, Jio starts tool to allow you to assess your symptoms for coronavirus.
Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio has come forward to serve, Jio has partnered Microsoft to get a tool which assesses symptoms of an individual to work out whether the individual ought to be examined for Covid-19. The application, known as Coronavirus – tools & info, can be obtained as part of the MyJio app on both the Android and iOS platforms. This symptom checker can gauge the degree of danger which you’ve got Covid-19.
The company tweeted, “Here’s the link to check on your computer: https://bit.ly/Jio-SymptomChecker
Additionally, it includes a FAQ section for a better comprehension of the coronavirus and contains links to the ICMR guidelines on testing.
A total of 14 Queries will appear on the Display with Multiple Choices. The novel coronavirus symptoms checker tool requires a log of health inputs by the user, which range from travel history to the seriousness of flu-like symptoms, also creates a report which decides whether the user needs to go to the closest hospital or laboratory to get a test.
The application has different profiles, you want to pick from the offered choices for whom this evaluation is right for – Yourself, Parent, Spouse, Child or Someone else.
Here’s a step-by-step guide you can follow to inspect symptoms and determine opportunities.
- Just go to your Myjio app on your respective device and select menu.
- Once done that tap on Coronavirus – info & tools.
- Now you will see COVID-19 page appear on the screen.
- Tap on Symptoms checker.
- Once done that you can see a full list of questionnaire, just follow and answer all the questions and check for your symptoms.
Note (For both Jio and other users): You can also go this link https://bit.ly/Jio-SymptomChecke to check your symptoms.
Below is the list of few questions that you have to answer please answer all the questions to identify your coronavirus symptoms.
List of questions asked in coronavirus symptoms checker
Apart from this, you can also get useful pieces of information on the tool such as:
- You can check for available test centres statewide in all over India.
- You can check live status on the number of infected people from all over the world.
- This tool also give you an option to gather full information about covid-19 from their FAQ section.
- It gives you accessibility to the national and state helpline phone number.
Check your symptoms with the help of coronavirus symptoms checker and Stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the WHO website. Stay informed and Stay safe follow the advice given by your healthcare provider